Monday 30 May 2016

New to programming ?

Hey there !

New to programming ?

I am also new to programming .
I generally google a program if I am unable to develop a logic of that program , as all do. But nowhere I found a program written with proper use of comments not explaining algorithms and basics behind the logic of the program. So , I learned the programs and developed algorithms for that and I would love to post them with algorithms,comments and every step explained which would enable any beginner to understand and learn the program. I would love to create interest in my codes. Yes , these will be easy also available on hundreds of sites , but these programs will let you make the programs by just referring algorithms !

I will post several simple moderate level algorithms and programs related to

  • -prime numbers
  • -fibonacci series
  • -factorial using user defined function
  • -permutation and combination
  • -pascal triangle .
  • and probably much more !!!


I hope this will help you .


“ Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand. ”   :  Martin Fowler


Thanking you !  

No comments :

Post a Comment